Sunday, January 8, 2012

Getting Pinned (and Kissed)

When my dear friend Shannon Penkrat told me about a website called Pinterest on New Year's Eve, she said that I would become addicted. Well, she was right. I uploaded the free app that night and applied to become a member. Though I had to wait until today to get accepted, I was able to poke around in the meantime, and guess what?

I am addicted.

I don't know how to explain Pinterest, and I am too tired to try, but I highly recommend you go and check it out. You can search for recipes, craft ideas, home and garden ideas for free.

I created a board (something you can do, and then pin other people's images (or yours) on it, about Love and Kisses. Ward and I have been talking so much about Valentine's Day, and our upcoming kissing booth event (details below) that I thought I'd make a board with people kissing. To view the complete board (that I really love -- 16 photos in all), click here.

Pinned on Pinterest (via tumblr)

After you read this, go find someone to kiss. Your bf/gf, partner, spouse, kids, dog, cat, someone. Kiss, kiss, kiss away, and feel how amazing it is! Next month, come to one of our kissing booth events. You'll have a blast. If you participate, you get a digital kissing booth image, a 5 x 7 print, and a limited edition Domestic Goddess votive (all for just $15) plus we will be serving champagne and chocolate. If you wear red, you get a free American Heart Association red lapel pin, and if you choose to purchase any Domestic Goddess candles that night, 20% of your purchase will be donated to the American Heart Association. For more info, contact me at domesticgoddessltd@aol.com or call 973-809-7880.

Have a love filled weekend.

Join us for our Kissing Booth event (photos by Ward Vogt of Ward Vogt Designs). 5 x 7 will be mailed to you (or you can pick up at the shop it's taken at), digital image will be emailed in 24 hours. Valentine's Day card options are available, and will be to you in plenty of time for Valentine's Day.


Friday, February 3 from 6 - 9 p.m.
Savannah Hope Vintage
906 Main Street, Boonton


Saturday, February 4 from 2 - 4 p.m.
Dash of Thyme Gourmet
49 Broadway, Denville

No comments:

Post a Comment