Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fabulous Female Profile: Cindy Blanco of Saplings

I remember when I found Cindy on the Internet. I was looking for cool, independently owned stores in the area and saw a page for her shop, Saplings. On it was a video of Cindy giving a tour of her store. She has the greatest stuff. When I first visited last year at this time, she had huge sock monkeys, cool felt peace sign ornaments, fun vintage candy and all sorts of fabulous kids furniture, bedding and decor. But her shop isn't just for kids, although it is the focus. I love her extras, home decor, books, doggie items, frames, and she carries Domestic Goddess candles! I want to live in her shop. Her energy was similar to mine and I could tell that not only is she good at what she does, but she loves doing it. Go meet her at Saplings. You will love her, too. Tell her the Domestic Goddess sent ya!

name: Cindy Blanco

company name: Saplings est. 2003

favorite quote: "Just get it done."

what i do:  Create amazing rooms for kids and teens that do not look like something from a catalog! Got started 27 years ago in visual merchandising for every major specialty retailer.

i sell: In my shop, located at 74 Church Street in Montclair, NJ

contact: Cindy Blanco 973-337-6652. Visit the Saplings Montclair facebook page, or the website www.saplingsusa.com.

A section of Cindy's fabulous shop, Saplings, on Church Street in Montclair (taken from her facebook page). Don't you just want to sit and enjoy an afternoon snack at this table?

No comments:

Post a Comment