Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sisters Doin' It for Themselves

Over the past six months, I have met a slew of really amazing women who are in business for themselves. Most of them are here in America (though I found a few fabulous cuties who are living large in Canada), and they have all started their own companies, or opened shops, online stores, or created a space that offers really amazing services.

The thing about beauty is that it's relative and it fades. Real beauty comes from strength, smarts, confidence, and philanthropy. But still, what a beautiful cover.

As a woman in business myself, I realized that speaking to these women empowered me to focus, get inspired, and grow my business with confidence. When we help one another, we help ourselves. Supporting small business truly is the way to grow a solid country.

While I can tell you how I got started, and will do so soon, I wanted to take time to feature women who have personally inspired me. (Now, I am off to go make candles)

Our first profile will run tomorrow, so look for it, tell friends, and let me know if you'd like to be included in our fabulous female profiles. 

And for today, feel free to peek at what I do via my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/DomesticGoddessLine

No comments:

Post a Comment