Friday, December 2, 2011

Ugh!

Oy! I am waiting for my candles to set up so that I can go deliver them, but since a watched pot never boils...

I just redid my Valentine's Day cards -- I know, it's not even Christmas, but you have to get the little things done while you have the time, right? I'd done a set a week ago, even ordered them, but when I showed them to the person I bounce stuff off of, they got two thumbs down.

The new ones are so fun, and I'm really excited for them. If you want to see them, email me (domesticgoddessltd@aol.com) your address and I will add you to my mailing list.

And in the meantime, don't stress over those Christmas cards (did I just write that?). Remember the words of the amazing Julia Child, who said, "Valentine cards had become a tradition of ours [hers and Paul's], born of the fact that we could never ger ourselves organized in time to send out Christmas cards."

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment