Monday, November 11, 2013

The One Pot Wonder

Kayla DiGirolamo
It's Mommy Monday here at the Domestic Goddess Files. Enjoy this recipe by Kayla DiGirolamo. I recently found her on Instagram, where she posted Pancake Dippers (cooked bacon placed into a strip of pancake batter - yum). What beats that? 

xoxDG

 
 
Hello moms, wives, and amateur chefs! My name is Kayla DiGirolamo, and I own an Instagram page called mommyknowseverything, where I post recipes, homemaking advice, parenting advice, DIY crafts, beauty & fitness help, and info for our kids. One of my favorite things to share are quick, easy, but always hearty meal ideas for busy (and exhausted) moms. 
 
One of my favorite recipes is called "The One Pot Wonder", which I came across on Pinterest. This is a house favorite for my family and I love making it. This recipe can be altered however you wish, adding different ingredients and/or sauces. Whatever suits your family!
 

The One Pot Wonder 
Prep time: under 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-12 minutes

1. Bring pot of salted water to a boil 
2. Prepare vegetables & herbs. Chop fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, broccoli, cilantro, basil... Whatever you choose! 
3. Once water is boiling, toss in your ingredients including pasta noodles. 
 
 
 
4. With medium heat, let the ingredients cook while occasionally stirring for 8-12 minutes. 
5. Strain, season with salt and pepper and add any sauce (or no sauce!) My family loves a couple table spoons of olive oil & butter, or a half cup of Alfredo sauce. Enjoy! 
 
 
 
Xo Kayla 
Follow me on Instagram @mommyknowseverything

No comments:

Post a Comment