Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Woman Crush Wednesday, Amy DiPalma

Just a sampling of Amy DiPalma's exquisite work.

If you've never met Amy DiPalma of Forage, you should. She is an artist who makes all sorts of items, freehand burns art into wood to make home goods, jewelry, pendants, banners, ornaments, and more. When I first saw her work, I knew I wanted something personalized. And after I received it and saw how darn fabulous it was, I wanted something more, and then more, and more.

I am obsessed with these wood carvings. I've bought four in the past month!

Her customer service is amazing, too. She paid attention when I made custom requests, asked questions about things I may not have thought of, and packaged everything so nicely.



I bought this Forage banner that has been hand burned with the word  "Harvest".
I hung it over the fireplace. So cozy.
We bought a bunch of her Christmas tree sachets, and some awesome cedar ones, too. With all this talent, how can I not crush on her?


These are so great, and they smell AH-mazing! I got some for the house
and one to hang off my rear view mirror for the holiday season.

DiPalma does shows and sells at a variety of places, so be sure and check out her facebook page for details. Through the holidays, much of her work will be available for sale at the Boonton Holiday Boutique located at 618A Main Street in Historic Boonton.

Forage is the creation of Amy DiPalma. She is a Boonton based artist specializing in creating products from natural and repurposed materials. All of the pyrography (wood burning) is done freehand, so every piece is a one of a kind.

1 comment:

  1. Her items are absolutely beautiful! It's hard to believe they are not machine made...... She ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete