Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sometimes You've Got To Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

My son has been on vacation in California and, for the first time in a long time, I feel like I am wearing my heart on my sleeve. When he returns home, though, I can return my heart to its rightful place and instead, bling up my sleeve with my new bracelet cuff.

I saw that Caja Jewelry (most recently known for their nameplate necklaces featured on the models in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition) was doing bracelet cuffs, even seeing one that say "The Countess." It got me thinking. Could they do one for me that says "Domestic Goddess"? Apparently they can. They hand draw each piece and send it to the buyer for changes or approval before they hand cut the piece with a jeweler's saw.

I placed an order for my bracelet, and recently got the drawing back, for approval, before they make the bracelet. I love it. Check it out, and see their facebook page to see how the final products look.
Of course, I love it (what's not to love), and I am anxiously awaiting my order. It's not quite wearing my heart on my sleeve, but it sure is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment