Monday, March 14, 2011

Special to the Domestic Goddess Files

Three days from now, at this time 4:27 p.m., my son will be bald.

I have to share that his fantastically awesome stepmom told her friends and guess what? One of them, Brian T., reposted on his facebook page! He wrote something very nice and ended it with, "Any amount $5 and up will help some great children."

Thank you to Melissa for being such a great stepmom. Thank you, Brian T., for your shout out and your donation (just saw it)!

In keeping with what Brian said, any amount will help. Please donate a few dollars today. Help us make our $1,000 goal!

Click here to donate to Johnny's St. Baldrick's page.

2 comments:

  1. It's the least I can do for such an amazing boy : ) I e-mailed my family, too, so hopefully Johnny will reach his goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much. He's ramping up for the big day! I've been telling everyone -- and the Daily Record will be covering the event. I am going to ask W if I can use his flip camera to video tape it...

    ReplyDelete